***Update - Lincoln is now back home, safe & sound! Thanks to everyone for all your help, thoughts, and prayers. Great team effort. =o)

Although this occurred in Kentucky ... this boy could be anywhere by now, so I am cross-posting to ALL groups I am a member of ... if you could PLEASE do the same, that would be AWESOME!!!

Thanks!
~Pamela~

I keep thinking ...
"What if this were my doggie ... what would I hope folks would do to please help me find my boy"!






Hello Everyone -


I received a very sad email today - it seems a local MN family lost their Boxer in Kentucky. In fact, they believe he was stolen. shock

He was traveling in a truck pulling a horse trailer. They stopped at a gas station in Calverty City, KY just off of I-24. The driver went into the gas station and when he came out later the dog was gone. His last stop had been in St Louis, MO and he had the dog at that time.

If he were stolen, and in someone's car, he could be anywhere ... local shelters and the sheriff have been notified, they have posted flyers, and even got some time on 3 local radio stations ... but nothing yet.

Lincoln is 7 years old, a tall Boxer weighing about 80 pounds. He has had ACL surgery on both knees, so there are scars. He also has a scar on his side where he had a tumor removed. He has separation anxiety, so if someone stole him for a pet, he may just end up in a shelter ... he is not micro-chipped.


If found, or if you have any information, please contact Kim at 612-306-6671.


Please feel free to post far and wide.


His parents are just beside themselves and need help to find their boy.crying


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Additional info.:

Message from the owners, Kim and Andy Barone:
Lincoln was stolen from the front seat of our truck while at Loves Country Store in Calvert City, KY outside of Paducah on I24 and Highway 62. He is a male neutered Boxer 7yrs old, uncropped ears, bobbed tail. Please call 612-306-6671 if you have any info on my dog.

There is a  $1500 reward for his return.

We are desperate to find our baby!  Please post and ask your friends to repost. Thanks!

Update from Owners 01/08/11:
My boxer, Lincoln may have been spotted in Metropolis, IL near I24 exit 37. If you know anyone in the area, please have them message me. There is a reward and I'm not in the area and need your help!


UPDATE 01/08/11 (4:15pm):

Lincoln has been found!!



Quote from Lincoln's mom/owner: "We found Lincoln!!! Thank you to all the amazing people that helped me find my dog!"

I will post more when I get the full story.  Thanks so much to all of you that shared Lincoln's story and remembered him in your prayers.

Pretty awesome, huh!?!
~Pamela~















date Friday, January 7, 2011

0 comments to “Stolen ... FOUND! =o)”

Leave a Reply:

English France German Spain Italy Dutch Russia Brasil Japan Korea Arabic China