In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. What a neat idea, huh?!

Sooooo ... In honor of Aloha Friday a special blog hop has been set-up!

The way it works is you post a short question on your blog, and link up each week at An Island Life (the hostess of this event),  so others can come and visit your blog and answer your question.

So, here goes ... Our question for you today is:


As you may know, today is also Take Your Dog To Work Day (see post below) ... so inquiring minds want to know, did you take your dog with you to work today? How did it go?

*

date Friday, June 24, 2011

2 comments to “~ Happy Aloha Friday ~”

  1. Colette S
    June 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM

    I don't have any pets...as yet.

    aloha! :)

  1. Kailani
    June 26, 2011 at 1:24 AM

    I didn't realize there was such a day. I don't have any dogs but even if I did I don't think I could take them to work . . . I'm a flight attendant. :-)


    Kailani
    An Island Life

Leave a Reply:

English France German Spain Italy Dutch Russia Brasil Japan Korea Arabic China