Depends on the Breed  you ask ...
 
  • Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb? 

  • Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code. 

  • Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp! 

  • Rottweiler: Make me. 

  • Boxer: If  I could stop wiggling my butt long enough to quit falling off the chair ...

  • Lab: Oh, me, me, meee!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please! 

  • German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation. 

  • Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture. 

  • Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb! 

  • Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark. 

  • Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or 'We don't need no stinking light bulb.' 

  • Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares? 

  • Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle ... 

  • Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it.. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

  • Basenji: LIGHT BULB? We don't change no stinking light bulbs!

  • Beagle: How many cookies do I get?

  • Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

  • Hound Dog: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

  • Pointer: I see it! There it is! There it is! Right there!Can't you see it yet?! Look!

  • Mastiff: Mastiffs are not afraid of the dark. Really, we're not.

  • Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, darling. What are servants for? 
  • Springer Spaniel: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

  • Pug: Uh, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that OK with you?
  • Shiba-Inu: Zero! Shibas aren't afraid of the dark!
  • Pomeranian: We don't change light bulbs, although sometimes our agent will get a German Shepherd in to do the job for us while we're out.
  • CAT: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.
.

date Friday, February 17, 2012

0 comments to “How Many Dogs Does it Take to Change a Light Bulb?”

Leave a Reply:

English France German Spain Italy Dutch Russia Brasil Japan Korea Arabic China